Health & Safety Reference:
- British Columbia Ministry of Health – BC COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool
- British Columbia Ministry of Health – COVID19_Handwashing Poster
- BC Centre for Disease Control – Prevention & Risk
- B.C. Ministry of Health and Thrive Health – BC COVID-19 Support App
- UBCP/ACTRA Best Practices Guidelines: Voice Recording Productions
- Motion Picture Industry COVID-19 Safety Guidelines – Click Here
- Motion picture and television production: Protocols for returning to operation
- Anxiety Canada – What to do if you’re anxious or worried about coronavirus (COVID-19)
- British Columbia Ministry of Mental Health and Additions – Managing COVID-19 Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Calltime: Mental Health – An initiative by British Columbia’s motion picture industry unions to assist workers and employers grappling with mental health and addiction issues both in and out of the workplace.
- Battered Women Support Services (BWSS) – Email Rona, email@example.com or call the dedicated phone line, 604-652-1010.
Anonymous crises line: 604-687-1867.
- Mental Health Support for Students
- Mental Health Portal for Everyone